View Profile HungarianSupermarket

3 w/ Responses

"Amazing"

Pure genius, of course.

PaperBagMask responds:

got to meet expectations!

Excellent collab!

Great mix of styles in here, it was some very enjoyable viewing.

Only tiny little problem that I could point out was that the menu didn't quite seem to loop properly.

Mexifry responds:

Really?
Well Im glad you liked it anyways. :)

Original!

This was awesome. Great concept and was very well done. The only letdown was of course the trailer format, instead of a full movie. But great otherwise!

Woah.

Mine was one of the first. Such an awesomely random idea, and the music seemed to fit quite well. Nice work, Tom!

Excellent music

This flash has an excellent concept, and excellent music, but i just felt that the art style and animation was lacking something.
It was definately an interesting watch, but I'm sad to admit that if it weren't for KingBastard's great song i probably would have stopped watching.

Nice parody

Apart from the obvious lack of preloader (a must have on a file so large) the only problem i had was the audio. But of course not everyone can afford expensive microphones and quiet working environments!
Animation was spot-on, and overall quite funny. Good job.

Pretty interesting

Some interesting facts, and good music. But perhaps you should add in some options to play/pause etc so you can choose when to view the next slide.

truly amazing

i cant say anything else other than that you truly deserved the tank award for all of the effort you put into this. congratulations!

lol

it was very.. thought provokative?
i must say i didnt really care for the constant laughing noises, it made it a bit too comedic because of that.
made me chuckle

Audio?

you say you did not make the song but the audio is referenced to yourself. please update that...

PBnFlash responds:

As you would expect my knowledge of NG is very limited, so I would have gone for some time without seeing that, so thank you for the early save!

This is my userpage. Click some shit and give me all your money.

27, Male