View Profile HungarianSupermarket

12 Movie Reviews

"Amazing"

Pure genius, of course.

PaperBagMask responds:

got to meet expectations!

Excellent collab!

Great mix of styles in here, it was some very enjoyable viewing.

Only tiny little problem that I could point out was that the menu didn't quite seem to loop properly.

Mexifry responds:

Really?
Well Im glad you liked it anyways. :)

Original!

This was awesome. Great concept and was very well done. The only letdown was of course the trailer format, instead of a full movie. But great otherwise!

16 Game Reviews

Entertaining

This is a pretty cool game, but i just have a few problems to point out:
- Damage: as mentioned before, the car seems to take way too much damage, perhaps rounding up the bottom rear corner of it would help it from losing all its health from a simple wheelie
- The space bar boost thing doesnt really seem to do anything.
- Perhaps using more rounded ramps would help stop the car from losing all its HP too easily.

Pretty cool game though, got me hooked for a good 20 minutes or so

ttursas responds:

That's the downside of making a game in one evening, it's not very well balanced. :) Anyway, I'll fix these issues to the sequel!

Ok for a while.

This is a fairly decent game, but i did notice some mistakes, such as the price for one of the consoles. Also, there doesn't seem to be much point, after you start earning lots of money it becomes boring and repetitive.
Try adding some more interesting graphics, possibly some animation here and there, and some goals that have to be acheived, etc and this could be quite a successful game.

MarioFlashMovies responds:

Yes... Okay, V2?

it was interesting

but it had absolutely no replay value. sorry.

33 Audio Reviews

Welly well well.

Looks like I found me a new favorite artist. My ipod is 45 songs fatter after browsing through your music.

I love the texture and energy all throughout this song. I'm hearing new things every time I listen to it so I don't think I'll be bored of it any time soon.

Keep this stuff up, I have my eye on you.

LfunkeyA responds:

i think the drums kind of ruin it (too loud/messy), but thanks. maybe i'll post a cleaner version someday.

Very impressive!

I really like this piece, the voices and sound effects were all of good quality and seemed to all fit very well together.
One thing that could perhaps be worked on more would be the storyline, it was a little hard to follow. Other than that, great work guys, and I'm glad to have my music used in such a way : )

Eisaysek responds:

I guess It's hard to follow because it's somewhat of a prologue.

But, Thanks for the 10!

Eisaysek

Perfect.

I hate to start a review by making comparisons, but I really do have to agree that this makes me think of Kid A. I hope you take that as a compliment because it is certainly meant as one.
I love the way your songs seem to start so simple and then build up in layers over that. All of the ambient sounding pads work together so harmoniously, and I'd listen to this song time and time over just to hear the melody that starts around 3:39. As per usual, your trademarked style of glitchy percussion does not fail the piece, and the vocals really are the cherry on top of the delicious, layered cake that is this song.
And now I must end this review with a request, please try and incorporate vocals into more of your songs. It really is just lovely.

1 Art Review

goats!

This is by far my favorite goat-themed piece on newgrounds. Great design, great texture, but that white text on light blue is causing some eye-rape.

Rooshie responds:

Yea, major eye-rape. i fixed it though, but didn't put it up on Newgrounds.
Btw, I'm dying of laughter from your name, HungarianSupermarket. Good job, good job. n__n

This is my userpage. Click some shit and give me all your money.

27, Male